VIEW FEATURE LIST
- 10’ high ceilings on Main Level, 9’ Upper and Lower Level
- Crown Moulding throughout Main Level
- 7 ¼ “Baseboards throughout all 3 levels
- Upgrade of Tile patterns with border design
- Custom Millwork Framed Kitchen
- Custom Hood design with…Wolf insert
- Stone Countertops with undermount sinks in Kitchen
- Kitchen Faucet 2 in 1 combined with Water Filter
- Countertops with upgraded Double Ogee Edge
- Custom Millwork Vanities
- Wall Paneling and Wainscoting throughout Main Level
- Library full wall red oak paneling
- Solid Red Oak Hardwood Floors on Main Level and Upper Level
- Stain Finished Solid Oak Staircase and Oak Railings profile with Wrought Iron Pickets
- All painted doors
- Stone Countertops with undermount sinks in Ensuites
- Appliances include: Sub- Zero Fridge, Wolf Gas Stove, Dishwasher, Built-In Microwave, Built-in Coffee Station, Washer and Dryer
- Built-in cabinets with sink and uppers in Laundry Room
- Upgraded Coffered Ceilings with Cove lighting and Pot Lights throughout
- Gas Fireplace with Stone Surround in Den
- Full Slab Porcelain Surround
- Fully Finished Lower Level basement with Walk-up or Walk-out (grading permitted)
- Basement Bar
- Heated flooring Basement
- Hydronic Heated Driveways with interlocking
- Humidity Control Unit
- Smart toilet for master Ensuite
- All upgraded faucets
- Extra Long solid oak hardwood flooring
- Kohler Free Standing Bath
- Limestone fireplace Mantel
Smart Home System List
1、Smart Security System
1080P Security Video Doorbell,
Storage method: including cloud storage and SD card. 2 ways to record video - cloud storage and built-in SD card (SD card needs to be purchased separately).
HD Wide-angle Lens: See, hear and speak to anyone at your door with clear 1080P full HD definition in 155° wide-angle lens through the APP which is compatible with iOS, Android.
PIR Detection and Smart Night Vision: Detecting the slightest movement in front of the door. Low, medium and high sensitivity for you to choose. Get instant alerts when visitors press your Doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors. Equipped with IR sensor and LED lamps, the camera can automatically switch the light to ensure you a crystal view at day or night.
Two-way Talk: Easy to use indoor chime- just plug into the socket. There are 52 melodies and 4-level adjustable Volume for you to choose. Real-time Two-way Talk Without Noise.
1080P Security Camera Outdoor, Activated Bright Night Light Defense, Two Way Audio,IP66 Waterproof, Auto Focus PTZ Camera with Personalized Siren Alarm, Customizable Motion Detection, Instant Image Activity Alert, Auto Day Night Vision.
2、Smart Lighting System
Wireless Control:The panel touch dimmer switch can connect with wireless router to achieve App control to give a full dimming control in anywhere; support Voice Control as well.
Anti-Fire Design: Overload and overheat protection, bring you a safe smart life.
Timer Function: Support timer on/off function and it can set many groups of timer to automatically turn on and off lights at fixed times while you're home or away.
3、Smart Home Audio System
Nexus connects up to 6 zones to your home audio system giving you the freedom to use Amazon Alexa app on your device or Voice Control to play any audio within those 6 zones.
4、Smart Thermostats System
Innovation upgraded: The generation Google Nest Learning Thermostat is slimmer, but offers a big 2.08" 24-bit colour LCD display, with sharper 480 x 480 resolution that makes it even easier to read.
Reduce your energy bill: Nest uses smart learning technology and learns your schedule and heating/cooling preferences over time. It then takes this data and programs itself in a way that reduces overall energy usage up to 20%.
Smart savings: Nest is smart enough to turn down the thermostat when you're away at work, and it displays the Leaf icon to show you when it's at a temperature that's saving you money. Airwave automatically reduces air conditioning usage when indoor humidity isn't too high.
Connectivity: Nest connects with your home's WiFi network so you can control it from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop from anywhere in the world.
Remote monitoring: You can view Energy History on the Nest Mobile or Web apps so you can get detailed information about your energy usage and figure out how best to save.